Yupps x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

View user profile http://roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Tiger only!

Post  Tiger on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:46 pm

O.o

This layout is weird. xD its like .... There's no ... Organizaton and its a bunch of random floating posts. xD
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:04 pm

:/ Well I suck at the admin panel. And I have had no one to help me.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Its okay. xD
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Amanda:

I nod and silently thank him when he helps me clean off. I was so embarresed. Stupid baby. You just haaaaaddd to pop up now? xDD I sigh and stand up. "I'm sorry. It just randomly came." I shrug. "So. Uhm. What else do you have to show me?" I ask and smile softly. Ugh this post sucks and is horrible. I think all of mine will be. xD

Emily:

I wake up the next morning to seeing little Saron kitty in my face. I smile. "Morning Saron kitty." I pet him and he purrs. I sit up and hold him in my arms. I see Saron still asleep so I slip downstairs. I feed Saron kitty and make myself coffee. It was this new thing I was getting to like. I sit down at the table and just drink my coffee and watching Saron kity.

Jacob:

I wake up seeing I was holding Akira in my arms. I smile and kiss her forehead and I sit up. I stretch and get dressed in some clothes. I print out the directiions to the house. I eat some cereal and wait for Akira to wake up. I give her some more time and then it starts getting late. I gently shake her. "Akira. Hon. Wake up." I smile.
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Akira's eyes flew open i was alarm and she slapped at whoever had woke up her. Was it a stranger? She saw it was Jacob and her eyes widened. "Jacob!" She jumped on him, knocking him over, and kissed him. "I'm so sorry!" She giggled when she realized she was sitting on him. "Hehe....you're comfy."

Saron slept longer. He dreamt about returning Emily Kitty. He remembered that now. He stood up and walked downstairs. He had shorts on and no shirt, exposing his smexeh abs. He smiled and got some coffee. He sat down across from her and sipped his coffee. "Good morning."

Ash shrugged. "Its fine. You couldn't help it. Things happen." He chuckled at her excitement. "Look over st the fountain." He said, turning her head to look at it. He waited until she realized there was nothing there. When she turned back, he was digging though the bag.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Emily:

I stop when I see Saron. On my. Sseexxeeh<3 I smile softly. "Well. Good morning Mr. Sexy." I laugh softly and drink my coffee. "Did you have any memories?" I ask. "Any more information on some things? Do you have any other questions?" I ask and tilt my head.

Amanda

I look over to see nothing. I frown. "Ash there is no fountain." I say as I turn back to him. Suckyy. :C

Jacob

I laugh and shake my head. "We have to get going if we want to look at that house." I kiss her. "Come on. Go get ready."
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:37 am

Saron chuckled. "Mr. Sexy? That's a good name." He took another sip of his coffee set it on the table. He nodded. "Yes I did. I had a dream about returning Emily Kitty. I remember us fighting about it...but I don't remember the details of the fight. What was it about?"

Ash chuckled. "I know." He reached into the bag and pulled out a little black box. He slowly sank to one knee and opened the box, exposing the diamond ring. "Amanda, I love you more than anything and I want to be with you forever. Will you marry me?"

Akira smiled. "Today? Yay!" She jumped up and helped him up. She grabbed her clothes and took a quick shower then dressed, did her makeup, etc.

The ring:
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:50 am

Amanda: My eyes went wide as soon I saw the ring. I gasped. "Oh my ..." I smiled really big. "Yes! Of course I do!" I kiss him and hug him close. I kiss him a couple of times and then put on the ring. "Oh it looks beautiful ... Thank you." I kiss him and pull away. I then feel something stirring nside my stomach. I smile a little just thinking it was just the baby. I smile a little but then stop. "I need to go to the hospital .... I don't feel riight." I whisper. I take his hand and run to the car. We drive to the hospital ER and they bring me in and they keep Ash out. You hear screaming and crying and then everything goes quiet. Then there's my loud crying and doctors rushing out. They let Ash come in but I'm still crying. When he coemes in I look at him. "The baby's dead." I whispeer. "Its been dead for over a week now ...we just didn't know it." I say and start to cry again. I was so excited for this baby and now I was all alone. It wasn't there in my tummy. It wasn't there to talk to when I woke up in the middle of the night. It was gone. "They said it was a girl." I shake my head.
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Ash smiled when she said yes. He hugged her. Then she was saying she didn't feel right. "He frowned. "Maybe you're just excited? Or the baby is moving around?" She dismissed his ideas and he helped her to the car. He drove to the hospital quickly and took her inside. The doctor took her away and the nurse kept him outside. He head screams and crying. He winced. What had happened? They let him in and he hurried to her side. He took her hand and looked at her pale face. "Amanda...whats wrong?" She told him and he froze. Dead? The baby was dead?! He sank down into the chair the nurse brought over for him. He looked at her. "Well....she would have been beautiful...but now....you don't have to see Josh anymore...." he offered.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Amanda: I shake my head. "I rather live with Josh than lose my baby ..." I say seriously. "My baby .... I loved my baby. I don't care who's baby she was .... She was mine and now she's gone!" I say as I start to sob. "I was so excited. To see my baby ..... But now she's gone. I won't ever be able to hold her in my arms. I won't ever be able to see her smile...." I say as I continue to cry. "I want my baby back Ash .... I want her back!"
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Ash sighed. "I know Amanda...I know..." He looked down. He held her hand with both of his. "I'm sorry but there isn't anything I can do. We can't get her back. We could have another....but there isn't a way to bring her back. I'm sorry dear." He said with a sigh. This was so complicated. What had they done wrong? He looked at the doctor. "Do you know why the baby died? Did we do something wrong?" He asked.

Did you say you had an idea for Akira and Jacob too?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:44 am

xD Well. Its a littlee stupid once I think about it.

Amanda: I shakee my head and put my head in my hands. "I don't want another Ash ... I just want her back! Its no fair! I didn't ask for this! She didn't either!" I say as I continue to cry. The doctor frowns and shrugs. "We think its because she's so young. Maybe you guys should wait a while. Not now." He looks at me and shakes hiis head. "Amanda its okay. Just calm down... You'll rip your stitches." I stop and look down at my stomach. There it was. A huge scar running dowwn the middle of my stomach with stitches in it. "I wanna go home...." Is all I said. The doctor npods. "We'll send the ashes to you in a couple of weeks. What were you going to name her?" I shrug. "I liked Dasha. It had 'Da' which is how my name ends. And then it had Ash. His name." The doctorr smiles. "That's a lovely name. Now if your serious about having another baby come back. But for now you should just take it easy. Okay?" I nod and slowly get up. I change back into my clothes and take Ash's hand. I walk out. "I miss her ..." I whisper and put a hand on my stomach. "I just miss her presences ..... It made me feel like I wasn't alone all the time." I shake my ehad.
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:24 am

Tell meh anyway x3 And I shall reply tomorrow. I recently got back from a concert and I'm exhausted.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:32 am

Well. Like they go ... But the owner of the house ttakes akira hostage...xD idk
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:38 am

X3 he coukd be like, a twenty sumthin year old guy and he keeps hitting on her and trying to get her into bed then he steals her x3 lol idk
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:49 am

Ottaay
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:38 am

Ash sighed and nodded. "I know you didn't want this. I'm not happy either. She's in a better place now though Amanda. She's looking down on you and smiling. She loves you. You did everything you could." He held her hand. He looked at the doctor. "Okay. We'll find a nice place to keep her safe. Dasha? That's a nice name." He smiles a little. "Very creative," he complimented. Standing up, he looked at the doctor. "When can she leave? Right now? I'd like to get her home. I need to look for a job to keep our place." He looked at Amanda. "Okay? I'll work and you can do whatever you want." Leaning down, he gently kissed her cheek. The doctor let them go and he walked out to the car with her. He put his arm around her and nodded. "I know. I also know I don't understand the mother-daughter bond you had with her, but something does feel like it's missing. I'm really sorry Amanda." He stopped walking and hugged her.

Akira finished putting her makeup on and grabbed some shoes. She was wearing a short, strapless black sundress and black flip flops. She smiled. "Can we go see the house now? Please?" She wrapped her arms around him and looked up at him. Resting her chin against his chest she smiled. "PLEASE?" She stood on tiptoe to kiss him then let go and walked to the door. She leaned against it, waiting for him.

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:53 pm

Amanda: "She's not in a better place. She should be in my belly. That's a better place..." I shake my head. "I don't know what I want to do anymore. I just want to curl up in a ball and just die. I am dead inside ...." I say as more tears roll down my cheeks. I hug him back but they're only half hearted hugs. I just get in a car and stay silent. Once he gets in I shake my head. "I'm not ever having a baby again. Ever. I'll just lose it like I lost Dasha ...." I say and then start to cry again.

Jacob: I raise an eyebrow. "What are you wearing? I don't wany any other guys looking at you.." I laugh. "Yes. We're going." I take her hand and walk out. I get in the car and drive to the house. Once we get there I look at it. "Well. It looks ... Nice." I shrug. Do you want to be the dude? xD or me?
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Ash sighed. "She is in a better place. She's in Heaven now." He could tell this wasn't helping at all though. He nodded. "I know." He responded to her 'curling up and dying' statement. That's how he felt. Why did this have to happen to them? Why poor little Dasha? He got in the car and started it. He looked over at her. "Okay....no kids then. It will be just you and me then. I just thought that eventually...when we're married, you'd want a family. But I'll respect your decision if you don't. I won't force you into anything." He pulled out of the parking lot and drove home.

Akira smiles and sticks her tongue out at him. "It's a dress. Get over it. I'm not looking at any other guys besides you." She smiles and walks out to the car with them. She looks eagerly out the window the whole drive, she couldn't wait to see the house. When they got there, she jumped out like a little kid going to Toys R Us. She looked up at the house and smiled. "Pretty," she commented, scanning it over. She looked over at him. "What do you think?" She asked. He said it looked 'nice' and she nodded. "It does. Is there something you don't like about it though?" She looked at the house again.

LOL Idk, you pick.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Amanda: "she isn't!" I yell at him. "She is not a in a better place! She's in a horrible place! if she was with us right now she would be in a better place! Dasha should have been in my stomach waiting until her birthday to come out as a healthy baby girl!" I was still just crying and breaking down. "No. We can adopt. If that's what ou want. But we won't have one ourself. I don't want to have my baby die again. I don't trust it ... Not until I'm checked out and verified that I can have a baby and it was just a mischarage because of me being only 16."

Jacob: I shrug. "Its just... I don't know." I laugh and shrug. "Its interesting. We'll put it at that." I sigh nervously. "Here we are ... Moving on to our new life." I nod and get out. I then ring the door bell.

Welll. I don't care xD do you?
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:18 pm

x3 I DUN CARE xDDD

Ash sighed. He parked in the driveway. He slammed his head against the steering wheel. He kept his head there, eyes closed. "I. Know." He said through gritted teeth, trying not to yell. He got out and closed the door forcefully. He went inside and down into the basement. He sat in the corner and rested his head on his knees. He cried quietly. He was mad at the world. It was ruining their lives. He sighed. An adopted child could work, but it wouldn't be the same as a real kid of their own. He fell asleep curled up in the corner.

Akira smiled and shrugged. "Okay. If you don't like it we'll find another. But let's go see inside first." She followed him up to the door and waited as he rang the doorbell. She heard shuffling inside as someone moved towards the door. The door opened slowly to reveal a boy about 20 years old. He smiled at them, revealing sparkly white teeth. He had dark hair and bright eyes. Akira smiled,"Hi...we're here to look at the house." The guy's smile grew. "Come on in." He stood up, he was the same height as Jacob and he was really built. He must work out for like 5 hours a day!

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Amanda: Ash shouldn't yell at me. He should understand. I lost my baby. I lost my only pridee and joy. I shake my head and just go upstairs. I sit in bed and cry holding Ash the Panda in my arms. "Its okay Dasha." I whisper to the invisiable baby in my stomach that wasn't even in there. I end up going to the vathroom and staring at one of the razors. I gently put it to my wrist and make a cut. I wiince in pain. "Ow! God dammit!" I shake my head. This wouldn't work. Jacob used to throw up .. he had told me that when we were kidnapped. Maybe that would help? I stick my finger down my throat and nothing happens. I then put that tounge stick down my throat and I throw up. That made me a little better. It felt ... Good.

Jacob: I frown a little and hold Akira close. "Ugm. So we're interested in maybe renting the house for now. Were not exactly sure but we wanted to see it." I look at Akira. "I think we can look around ourselves... Don't need your help... Were fine on our own." I didn't like this guy.
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:06 pm

The guy frowned a little at Jacob's suggestion to looking around alone. "Are you sure? I can show you everything. Like, any building flaws and such." Akira smiled, oblivious to what was going on. "That'd be nice. Then we could see if it was too much to handle." She looked at Jacob and smiled. "Right?"

Ill do ash soon. Kinda busy
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum