Post  Tiger on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Sssupppaaaaaaaah

Ilyyy xD
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Tiger only!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Sorry having total writers block on Ash.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

View user profile http://roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Awh. :C
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Ash heard her and his eyes widened. She was blaming herself? Oh crap, this couldn't end well. She started freaking out and he frowned. She was going crazy! He ran down the stairs as fast as he could and looked around for her. Where had she gone? He looked outside, the car was still there and he would be able to see her even if she was running. But the door was still locked anyway so she hadn't gone outside. He looked in the front room but she wasn't there. He heard her crying in the kithen and quickly bolted in her direction. He threw open the door and stopped, mouth open in horror. She was suicidal! He ran over and grabbed the knife, fighting to get it away from her. He couldn't let her kill herself! "AMANDA STOP!" He exclaimed, at her restistance to give up the knife.

Akira had been cuddling with her smexy poptart cat on the couch. The movie had been quite pleasant, not particularly boring or interesting, just kinda in the middle. She heard a knock on the door and looked over as Jacob went to get it. He opened the door and there were two men in fancy-looking suits. Were they in trouble? Her eyes widened. Were they the FBI or CIA? OR whatever else there was??? One guy grabbed Jacob by the arm and pulled him outside. "HEY!" She screamed, jumping up and running to get to him. The other guy caught her at the door and dragged her to a car with tinted windows. Were they being kidnapped?! They were put in the back and she clung, terrified, to Jacob. Where were they taking them? The ride took a while but then they were at the airport. Oh no. Was this even legal? They were taken inside and instead of boarding a normal plane, they were put on a private jet! Something weird was going on here. When they finally landed and got out, there were a bunch of people waiting there. They were all excited when they got off the plane. She stuck close to Jacob, holding his hand tightly. They were brought into a big, magestic-looking building where two older adults sat on two big chair things. They looked like thrones, what was this place? The lady got up and ran over to Jacob. Akira let go of his hand and watched as the lady hugged him. She frowned. Who was this stranger? She introduced herself as a queen, and more precisely, Jacob's mother. Akira's eyes widened. She introduced his father as the king and Akira just about fell over.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Jacob: The man came over and gave me sort of a 'bro-hug' xD "What's up mah bro? Dawg?" He said trying to imitate an american teen's accent. The queen rolled my eyes. "Georgie stop. You'll scare him." He frowned. "Yes , Natalia." He said and sighed. "Just trying to talk in his native toung , dearie." The queen looked at Jacob. "Jacob ... You know what this means , right?" She asks. I gulp. "I'm a .. Prince?" The queen smiles. "Well. Soon to be king. See .. your father's getting old ... And you are our first born son ... So wwe thought you would be best to be king." She smiled. I shake my head. "Why didn't you keep me? Why was I put into orphanages? Why did I feel all alone and lost in this world?!" She frowns. "We wanted to protect you. We had troubled times then ... A huge war ... Econmic crisis .. it was horrible. We didn't want you growing up like that. We had you there and always kepy eyes on you." She frowns. "Please don't be mad. We promise you will never have to go back ever again. And now here you can become king and meet your brothers and sisters! Oh it will be so lovely!" She then stops and looks at Akira. "Who may this be? I told you to only bring the boy." She said to the two men in tuxes. "We brought her because we were afraid she would tell." The queen sighs. I frown softly and hug Akira. "She's my fianće. Akira .. this is the Queen , Queen this is Akira." She gasps and shakes her head. "No no no! This cannot be. She does not have any Royal blood! We will fix you up with a nice Princess with Royal blood. Very beautiful , don't worry." She smiles and looks at the men. "Rodger , show them to theiir room." The one man in the tux then pushes us gently and leads us through the palace.

Amanda: "No! I won't stop! Not until I have Dasha again!" I yell as I continue to hold the knife away from him. Soon I just drop the knife and break down crying. "You don't know how I feeel Ash. You don't understand! She was a part of me ... And I was a part of her. Now I can't ever get her back ... And its my fault. I am deserving to die and be punished. I need to be with her ..." I say as I continue to cry.
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Akira awkwardly stood there as he talked to his parents. This was a lot to take in. Her fiance was a prince?! How was this possible? She sighed and looked down. At that time, the queen noticed her. She looked up and smiled a little. She frowned when she looked at the guys in the suits and asked why she was here. Um, duh, she was gonna marry him! Her eyes widened. She didn't approve of her? Of course she wasn't royal, so she wouldn't like her. She looked at Jacob, trying to tell what he was thinking. She couldn't see his face. She sighed and looked down. They wanted to marry him off to someone else! Now they were being pushed out of the room to their room. She grabbed Jacob's hand but didn't walk to close to him. She stared at the floor as they walked. She was in shock from what had happened.

Ash was glad when she dropped the knife. He kicked it away from her and held her hands. "Amanda.." He said gently,"I know this is hard for you, but please don't kill yourself over it. Dasha wouldn't want that. She would want you to be happy." He hugged her. "I know that we can't get her back. I don't know exactly how this mother-daughter bond-thing went, but I do know that it was pretty strong between you two. I can't change that, and I wouldn't for the world. I'm glad that you love her. She loves you too. But don't take this out on yourself. It isn't your fault. And if you kill yourself....I just....can't really believe you'd leave me to be with her..." He let go of her hands and looked down.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Amanda: I shake my head. "Your jealous of a baby? Really? I loved that baby more than anything in the world ... What's wrong with that?" I get up. "I juct can't believe that you are jealous of a baby! I need to go for a bit..." I say and walk out. I just sit outside with my head in my hands.

Jacob: I frown a little as they bring us to a room. They set our bags down and close the door. I sigh. "I am so sorry Akira..."
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Akira sat on the bed and crossed her arms. "Are you really gonna let them do this? They want you to marry someone else! I'm little-miss-nobody to your parents. Unwanted and stupid. Ugly and just...UGH" She looked away and covered her face with her hands. "I want to go home!"

Ash frowned. "Yeah. I kinda figured." He sighed. As she walked out he yelled,"I thought you loved me like that!" He sat at the kitchen table. He had done everything to make her happy and she had just said that she loved the baby more than him. He sighe.d
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Jacob: I frown and sit down next to her. I wrap my arms around her and hold her close. "I'm as new to this as you are , you know. I don't want to marry whoever , I want to marry you." I sigh nd shake my head. "I'm figuring out what to do Akira! Please. Just calm down. I'll convince my mother about you. Just ... Act all nice and princess'y to her. I don't kow! I barely know the woman ... Just please. Calm down."

Amanda: I decide to go because I know that's what Ash wanted now. I go back inside and pack a bag and walk out. I grab some money and walk out and down the street to the bus stop... I didn't want to take the car. I stand there crying just waiting for a bus.
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:02 pm

O_O We should have it where like, she's gone for like a year and she comes back and BAM! They changed a lot or something. x3 Ash gonna be weiirddd

Akira sighed. She hugged Jacob back. "I know. And I'm sorry. I'm just freaking out here." She crawled onto his lap and laid against him. "I'll be good. I'll do whatever I need to do to get your mom's approval." She looked down. "I'll do anything."

Ash watched in horror as she came back in and packed up then left. Did she really just leave him again? He punched the wall and started sobbing. He went beserk, throwing stuff and blah blah blah.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:33 am

Heh. Yus. Imma start. :3

Amanda: So a year went by and well. Lots changed. I had developed depression and went into bad times I joined the wrong group of friends , changed my image and did bad things. I now looked like a whole new person. [ http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KZ5qdgu3avM/S-kmtFugYeI/AAAAAAAACyk/_tQaJ5CukSk/s1600/scene+girl+11.jpg ] I had sold my body for money just to fly by. I spent my 16th birthday in jail. I wasn't a good person really. One day after being let out of jail for being drunk I had no where to go. My room mate had kicked me out , no clubs would take me , and I didn't have the heart to try. I then remembered Ash. Oh Ash .... How I missed him dearly. I still wore the engagement ring every day. It was such a painful reminder. Ash would take me in though. I just know it! I started running out of town and to our old house. I then stopped. What if he had a girlfriend over? What if hee was married? I shouldn't do this .... He would never let mme in. If he wouldn't , his girlfriend wouldn't. I slowly walk up and knock on the door.

Jacob: I nod and sigh softly. "Alright." I kiss her gently and just hold her. "I'm sure mom will understand. If she won't ... Then ... I won't become king. Surely she'dhave to listen."
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Ash had been severely depressed and suicidal since she had left. He had made new friends that kept him alive. He had been in and out of mental facilities/insane asylums. He had murdered a guy or two so he had turned 19 in prison. He was out again now though, back on drugs. Oh fun. He had changed his whole image. He had been the 'aeropostle, ambercrobie' type of guy for Amanda. But now that she was gone, he was 'Hot Topic'. Nothing wrong with that though Wink There was a knock at the door so one of his friends opened it. His friend was emo and high. They were all pretty drugged up. You could see girls and guys either high or passed out behind the guy. He looked at Amanda and chuckled. "Ooh another partygoer? Nice. Ash knows some good people." He pulled her inside and leaned against the wall. "So ya a druggy?" He glanced upstairs. "I think Ash is up there with Macy. Gettin high or something." He chuckled. Ash and some chick stumbled down the stairs, his arm around her. The girl french kissed him then walked away to make out with some other guy. Ash leaned against the wall, swaying a little from the drugs.

Akira smiled a little and nodded. "Okay. I'm sorry if I'm like, ruining your life by being melodramatic." She kissed his gently. "I'll be good though from now on. Kay? Kay." She smiled. "Oh I love you my super epic smexeh poptart cat." She hugged him. She slid off his lap and walked over to the window. She looked outside and sighed, but in a good way. "Such a beautiful view." She said, gesturing out the window. The scenery was great. Lots of nature and such. x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Amanda: "No. I am not a druggie. Now get your dirty mits off me!" I push past him and see Ash. Gosh .. gosh no. This couldn't be my Ash. My Ash .... My ash was gone. I went over. "You get over here." I grabbed his arm and pulled him back upstairs to our old room. I look at him and sigh. "Ash ... Oh gosh ..." I hug him tight as a few tears escape my eyes. "Why are you doing this Ash? This isn't good!" I search his face for any sign of my Ash. "Remember? Its me ... Amanda. Your Fiance..." I say and hold up my hand with the engagement ring.

Jacob: I nod and sigh softly. "It is nice here ..." I shake my head. "And this is all mine ... Wow." I go over and hug her from behind. "And it'll be ours if I have my way." I smile and kiss her cheek.
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:54 pm

Ash saw Amanda at the door. He was still high on drugs so he merely avoided looking at her. Suddenly someone had grabbed his arm and was pulling him upstairs. His eyes snapped to his assailant and he saw her. He stared in shock. Why would she want to talk to him? He followed her up to their room and kicked the door closed behind them. She looked saddened as she looked him over. He sighed. "Amanda.." he started but then she was hugging him. He hesitated then hugged her back. He nodded at her. "Of course I remember you." He held up his hand, he still had his matching engagement ring. He smiled a little. "You look great." He complimented, touching her pretty hair x3

Akira smiled and looks up at him. She gently kisses him and looks out the window again. "I just have to figure out what I need to do to get your mom's approval." She sighed. "I always wanted to get a chance to meet a king and queen. But not exactly in this scenerio. I mean like, the whole prince thing yeah but, not them trying to match him with someone else."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Amanda: I shake my head and look away. "No. Its horrible. Its not me!" I sigh and look back at him. "You still have it? Oh gosh ..." I kiss him and just hold him tightly. "Ash ... How did we ever go wrong? We were perfect.... Just perfect." I whisper. "And Ash ... Gosh why are you doing this? This s horrible! This stuff is no good!" I frown. "But nevermind that! I haven't been in good lately ... I have no where to go. I was kicked out of all the clubs I worked at , my room mate has kicked me out , and I'm just too scared to try again. Your my only hope. Will you let me stay? You don't have to love me anymore ... I just need a place to stay." I look down. "I missed you anywhay Ash ...."

Jacob: Just then we were being called down to dinner. We were told that there were clothes in the closet we should wear. I look in my closet and there was a bunch of fancy clothing , stuff that a prince would wear. I just put something on [ http://s5.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/A8BF45AC.jpg]. I waited for Akira to put on whatever was in the closet. "I look .. horrible." I laughed.
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Wed May 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Ash frowned and sat on the bed. "Nooo....I like it." He smiles. "It's all emo and stuff. And yeah, of course I have it. We're engaged remember? I'm not just gonna throw it all away." He pulled her down beside him and put his arm around her. "I dunno where we went wrong. I think it was with um.....the..baby problem..." He sighed. "I'm sorry." He then shrugged. "I could ask you the same thing. Why are you doing this? Why did you sell yourself like that in those clubs? Drugs make me feel good." He paused then continued. "I saw you at one of those clubs..I was there with some friends." He looked at her. "Of course you can stay here. This is still your house." He smiled a little.

Akira looked over at him and giggled. "I wouldn't say that...you just look pretty silly in that." She went through the stuff in the closet and pulled out a dress in a bag. She went into the bathroom to put it on and came out in a pretty dress. "Is this okay?" she asked, looking down at the dress. "Everything in there was like this so..." She bit her lip and looked down at it.

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Wed May 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Amanda: I shake my head and look down. "There's not much a 17 year old girl can do to make money. I was desperate. I tried other places .... But they barely paid anything." I sigh and look down. "I didn't want to. Do you really think I liked it? It was the only thing that paid my rent. And just barely!" Rememebering all this makes me cry. "It was horrible Ash. I hated it." I then stop. "You were there? Oh gosh ..." I put my head in my hands feeling so embarrased. I frown. "I had to look like this Ash! They said I had to have 'the look'. This was the look! I hated all of these stupid looks they put me in!" I wipe my eyes. "I want us to be like the old us. I can't take this ... Any of this. I didn't even have Ash the panda... My life was horrible. I didn't come back ... Because I thought you hated me. I would have came back a long time ago if I would have known you'd be like this."

Jacob: My eyes go wide. "Oh my gosh .... Wow." I laugh. "You look like a princess...." I shrug and shake my head. "Let's go." I take her hand and go downstairs. My parents smile at me and totally ignore Akira. I sit down and have her sit next to me. There was a soup in front of us and fancy stufff.xD
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Thu May 03, 2012 3:31 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPPPAAAAH!!

I love yewwww<3
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Thu May 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Thanks Amanda! Very Happy Pretty much no one remembered so I'm so thankful that you did! :3 DANKIES! Olive Chu! Razz LOVE MAH AMANDA! I will reply later! Smile I'm a tad busy at the moment.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Thu May 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Heh. I could never forget your birthday. I had it remembered! (:

And ottaay. I don't mind. :3
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Sun May 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Smile How's Emma doing? I got my new cat too Very Happy He's so cute. I'm gonna need to see a pic x3 And I'll give you one sometime.

Ash listened to her story. He frowned the whole time. Her life hadn't been much better than his. He sighed. "I'm sorry. If I would have known than I could have helped you out. I could have given you money or found you a better job." He smiled sheepishly. "Yeah I was there...and I have to say....you were pretty hot." He smiled. "You always have been pretty hot." He put his arm around her. "And I wish you would have come back sooner. I really missed you. You're welcome to stay if you'd like...and...I'd even like to maybe try our relationship again?" His sentence turned into a question, he wondered what her opinion was.

Akira walked downstairs with him, holding his hand. They walked into the dining room and his parents totally ignored her. She tried not to show her disappointment. They were seated and she glanced over at Jacob. She leaned over and whispered. "You do know which utensil to use first right? Proper etiquette? As the courses come through, you move from the outside spoon/fork to the inside one." She smiled and straightened in her seat.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Sun May 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Amanda: I put my face in my hands , feeling embarrased. "You are to erase every single moment you saw me there. You hear? Its bad enough you had to see it. I was not hot. I was plain out slutty." That word was like a curse to me. "I need to change. I can't stand wearing this stuff." I get up and go to my owld drawer. There was still my clothes in there. I took them , making sure I wore nothing revealing. I don't think I could ever let him see me like that again. It seemed so embarrasing and it just felt violating. I go into the bathroom and change. Then I come back out. I sit back down and frown. "I was not hot at all. I was pretty or beautiful." I say and nod seriosuly. I then stop. "Oh i'd love that... I missed you so much Ash." I hug him tightly. This brings tears in my eyes. "I never stopped loving you..."

Jacob: I nod and raise an eyebrow. "Okay. " I take one of the spoons. "Look , Mother. Akira knows proper ... Stuff." I smile. "That definently means she's queen material! And she's gorgeous. You have to have a gorgeous queen!" I smile and take her hand. The queen just simply shakes her head. "Jacob , have you gone mad? We already told you. She is not of royal blood." She says simply. I sigh. "But she will be when we marry! And so will the children. Oh please mother ... Please." I beg. She shakes her head. "Does she even know the responsibilites? Does she even know anything about our country? See if she can figure it out by the end of the week. If she does all that by the end of the week , I will consider it. You will be getting married next Sunday , even if it isn't to her." And with that , the main course comes out. I smile. "You hear that?" I whisper to her. "You have a chance."
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat on Sun May 06, 2012 10:33 pm

Akira sat in stunned silence at the queen's announcement. She was still unimpressed by her. She could have perfect manners and be elegant and beautiful and the queen would still not approve unless she had royal blood in her veins. She glanced at Jacob, he was pleading with her to consider. After what seemed like an eternity, she said she would consider her only if she did what was required within a week. He was to marry on Sunday, whether it was to her or not. She pledged to do her best to do what was necessary to win them over. She would research their country and learn all of the responsibilites and such. She whispered back to him,"that's good. I'll do whatever I need to do."

Ash sighed. "Whyyyy??? You did look hot...why can't I say that?" He frowned. She got dressed and she almost looked like her old self, except for the makeup and hair. He hugged her again. "Do I have to change my look back too?" He asked quietly. And that's when it hit him. She still loved him? He grinned. "I never stopped loving you either. I love you so much." He kissed her lovingly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger on Sun May 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Amanda: "Just erase it from your mind!" I say frowning. "Its embarrasing and violating! You weren't even supposed to see me like that. I don't do that stuff ... I never would , either." I can't help it but I just break down crying. I wasn't exactly in my best mental state. I shake my head and mumble. "No , but I am. I'd miss the old Ash though." I kiss him back , but I wasn't really in the mood.

Jacob: I smile and eat dinner. Dinner fly's by and then its time for bed. I go back and just take everything off. "Gosh that is so uncomfortable!" I laugh as I stand there in my boxers. You could see my ribs again though. It wasn't as bad as it usually is , but it wasn't good. I couldn't help it. No matter what I did , I couldn't stop. I lay down and pat the bed next to me. I smile.
Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum