Roleplay2Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookies and Supa only!

2 posters

Go down

Bookies and Supa only! Empty Bookies and Supa only!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:02 pm

So....where were we? X3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

https://roleplay2dream.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Bookies and Supa only! Empty Re: Bookies and Supa only!

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:So....where were we? X3

Dani broke up with Ash and Ash just met her brother Clyde. ^^" We can always start over if ya want

Lost_In_LaLa_Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Lets continue please

Ash looked at Clyde, not quite remembering him. He did look quite familiar though. "Do i know you?" He asked, quizzically. He smiled a little, wondering if he was another immortal. If not, that would be fine too.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:23 pm

Clyde tilted his head and nodded. "Yeah, you were my Dani's... hook-up? What were you? Well, you were with him, when we... escaped." His voice went softer than a whisper when he said the last word, as he leaned in slightly to finish the sentence so Ash could hear. "I'm Clyde. I think I kicked you off my back in horse form." He smirked.

Lost_In_LaLa_Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Ash nodded then chuckled. "Oh yeah. Thanks for bucking me off. The ground felt quite lovely. And yeah...Dani..." he looked down. He still didn't know where she had gone. He sighed. "Do you...know where she is?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:45 pm

Clyde shrugged. "Being a model isn't really easy. She's probably sharing some apartment with a few other girls. I know she lives here in the city, just not sure where." He murmured, running a hand through his hair. "What's it to you?"

Lost_In_LaLa_Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Ash sighed. "Well...i really miss her..." he stared at the ground. "I love her so much..." he said, his voice shaking slightly. "Do you know if she hates me?...or...found a new guy?" He closed his eyes, trying not to imagine that.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Clyde stared at him. "She dumped you?" He didn't sound surprised or upset or happy, he was just asking a question. Clyde shook his head. "Me and Dani - we aren't that tight anymore. I wouldn't know, man. How long's it been?" He asked another question.

Lost_In_LaLa_Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:15 pm

Dude you really need to change the template or whatever of this website. It's really annoying me. D:

Lost_In_LaLa_Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:53 pm

I can't ...i have a phoneband no computer and i can't do stuff like that from my phone. ...and its pretty.....i love it... :/

Ash shrugged. "A few days? I dunno...it seems like its been years..." he frowned and looked around. He saw a magazine with her picture on it and looked away, it was too painful to bear.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:I can't ...i have a phoneband no computer and i can't do stuff like that from my phone. ...and its pretty.....i love it... :/

Ash shrugged. "A few days? I dunno...it seems like its been years..." he frowned and looked around. He saw a magazine with her picture on it and looked away, it was too painful to bear.

Dude it's so annoying because it stretches out. Just saying, but it's ifne. I guess.

And Dani is just starting out as a model. xD She'll probably be getting small jobs, nothing too big.

Clyde stared. "Damn. This is awkward." He said slowly. WBlock

Lost_In_LaLa_Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:50 pm

You said she was on a magazine before though...and im sorry but i can't fix it on my phone

Ash nodded. "Yeah.....so....how's life since prison?" He played with a string on his hoodie.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:You said she was on a magazine before though...and im sorry but i can't fix it on my phone

Ash nodded. "Yeah.....so....how's life since prison?" He played with a string on his hoodie.

I LIED. 8u Being a model isn't fun. lmao Usually you're REALLY POOR. And sorry, just ignore that... xP

Clyde shrugged. "It's been a'ight. I'm probably in the same place as Dani, living in a crappy apartment downtown. At least, I don't have to share it with like four other people. You can see it if you want." He offered, wanting to be connected to any Immortal he met. Even if it was his little sisters ex. But Clyde didn't care about things like that, he was more laid back and less protective of his sister. Plus, he knew he was the dumpee, not the dumper.

LMAO thtat sounded funny

Lost_In_LaLa_Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:03 pm

Ash smiled. "Okay. That'd be cool." He was glad to have something to do. Now he wouldn't be alone for a little. He had just recently moved into a nice little house, just out of the city. He wondered if Dani would like it... He sighed when he remembered that it wouldn't really matter. He still had to find a job too. But that would come later.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:14 pm

Clyde grinned and motioned for him to follow. Eventually the crowd became so thick that Clyde just grabbed the collar of Ash's shirt and pulled him along, like he used to do to his brothers so they wouldn't separate when they were all younger. Clyde weaved through the thick stream of people crowding the sidewalks and streets of ____. Eventually, they made it to a less crowded area. They'd just passed the tourist filled area and were now entering the ____ area. This was where there were more townhouses, neighborhoods. It was a lot more quiet, and right near by was the zoo. In the summer it smelled and you could hear the animals faintly at night. Right by was that road that was so windy everyone was afraid to take it, but Clyde knew it well. Still, they were walking and ducking through alleys until they reached the Cade residence. Or well, where Clyde lived. There were a few kids hanging out in a yard next door and Clyde waved at them. Clyde leaned towards Ash as he opened the door. "It's a shelter for boys." He was basically saying it was an orphanage.

This is like the place my friend lived in. But she moved, she told me all about it.

Lost_In_LaLa_Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:47 pm

Oh wow...

Ash followed Clyde through all the alleys and streets. He looked at the boys and nodded. "Okay..." he didn't really know what to say. He followed Clyde inside, looking around. "Cool place." He commented. Any place could be cool right now. They were just lucky they weren't stuck in that prison still. He shivered at the thought and kept looking around.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down